Monday, September 29, 2008

Why I am so happy.



There, a little fun from Sara Silverman.

Also, things are good here. I'm caught up with stats. Michael got a new job at the Center on Disabilities Studies where I work. Very good wine was on a very good sale at the grocery store. My practice presentation at the Brislin seminar went well. And tomorrow I get to go home. Two days in Memphis. Get to meet the nephew. Get to see the family. Get to meet Kate. Get to eat Thai. Get to talk to high schoolers and Dorothy Day House people. Get to play with doggies. Then I get to go to Asheville to a groovy conference. Get to present at the groovy conference. Get to eat pizza and drink beer with a bunch of social science people before groovy conference. Get to spend over twenty hours in a small metal tube hurtling through the sky to the east, to the west.

Things are lookin' quite good for this coming week.

Except that I lied about the stats part... I have to do homework tonight, and then I'll be caught up. Damn stats.

But that'll all be done soon enough. Then nothin' but the fun times. Until next week...

No comments: