Sunday, October 21, 2007

October Left Me

It was the beginning of October and the month stretched out before me. So much time. Then exams happened, and I glanced around and it's the 21st already. I lost two weeks to essays. How did this happen? Did anything else happen during that time?

Well, yeah. Stuff happened. I guess the important and somewhat freaky aspect of this month is that most of the month passed without me looking at a calendar or being aware of the date or passage of time in general. One day was just like the next and the one before, so they all seemed to be the same day. I spent most of October thinking it was still October 2nd. And most of October was not October 2nd.

Sigh. I guess that's grad school, for you.

This kind of scares me about November. I've been working on my final projects already, but I've really got to get off my butt and get 'em goin'.

No comments: