Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Photos

I'll also have some video clips from the trip, but I won't be able to upload those until I get home for a series of technical reasons that are too boring to enumerate. At any rate, here is some stuff to look at:

THE SMARTEST TEAM:



And don't ask me why I'm dressed up like a tooth. There isn't a reason.


I'M HAWAIIAN NOW:


See? I have slippers!


And also, I know how to make leis!

WHAT A VOLCANO LOOKS LIKE RUNNING INTO THE OCEAN:








HAMAKUA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF WHEEZE: THE SEARCH FOR THE GOLDEN INHALER, in which I play Villain Von Vog and set out on an evil quest to steal the Golden Inhaler and proove to everyone that asthma is all in your head. We'll also file these pictures under "I sure hope these aren't the best pictures of me that come out of this trip to Honoka'a."


The Cast!


Tutu Akamai talks story about the legend of the Golden Inhaler that is in the temple at the top of Mauna Wheeza.


Oh, she's so sinister! And Hamakua Jones does not like her moustache.


Yeah, I have no idea. But don't I look terribly attractive?


A confrontation with the Paniolo Kid regarding whether or not asthma is real.


Uh-oh, looks like asthma is real after all.


Ah, Dr. Brie Theasly to the rescue!!!

MY MISBEGOTTEN HEROICS (See story below):


The place.


Setting the Scene. Scary, huh?


Oh, even scarier!


This was one of the easier zigs. Some of them were just a line of boulders, including some of the zigs I decided to run up.


And, the man whose life I tried to save. Some hero I make. I guess I should just stick to villainery.

1 comment:

John said...

I keep asking myself, "Why, why is she dressed like a tooth? Where did we all go wrong?"